COVID-19: We are still serving San Diego, and taking all necessary precautions.
At Pro Performance Painting, we offer one-year warranties to our customers for all residential and commercial painting projects. This is an important part of our commitment to those we serve. We believe this warranty helps our clients have confidence and peace of mind when choosing us. You have every reason to feel good about your decision when you call Pro Performance Painting!
DISCOVER WHAT OUR ONE-YEAR WARRANTY MEANS FOR YOU:
Our warranty lasts one year, or 12 months, from the date on the signed Proposal. This warranty covers blistering and peeling caused by any failures of our workers. The warranty does not, however, cover the following:
• Mold, mildew, and other water damage
• Damage caused by building shifts
• Wood rot
• Metals that have disintegrated/rusted
• Cost of paint
• Paint matching—it is not always possible to find a perfect match
• Plaster/drywall damage
• Peeling/blistering in customer-supplied paint
• Knots that are bleeding
• Water damage
• Varnished surfaces on the exterior of the building
• Previous paint layers that have peeled / blistered
• Galvanized metals
Is My Warranty Still in Effect?
Please note that in order for the warranty to take effect, all of the following must be true:
• The customer has paid his or her bill in full.
• The customer must have signed and dated the Proposal.
Pro Performance Painting
San Diego, California
PRO PERFORMANCE PAINTING
is licensed in California by the California
State Licensing Board, contractor LIC #1028181
Copyright © 2017 Pro Performance Painting